Whitelist Visual Visitor in Gmail
To make sure Gmail never filters Visual Visitor email alerts as spam:
- Click the Show search options downward-pointing triangle in your Gmail's main search field.
- Type the desired email address under From
- To whitelist an entire domain (all mail from an address ending in "aboutguide.com", for example), type the just the domain name or the domain name preceded by '@'. To whitelist "aboutguide.com", for instance, type "@aboutguide.com" (not including the quotation marks).
- You do not have to create a separate filter for each address. Separate addresses with '|' in the From: field instead. To whitelist both "firstname.lastname@example.org" and "email@example.com", enter "firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com", for example.
- Follow the Create filter with this search ›› link at the bottom of the search sheet.
- Make sure Never send it to Spam is checked.
- Click Create filter.