Form Capture Common Questions
- Does this interrupt my current form setup?
- No - your forms will run as they did before. Visual Visitor gathers this data in the background and processes it outside of your current setup.
- I have more than one form on the page, how does this work?
- This is where the field mapping comes into play. Our product will pull all form information from the URL provided and you can map the fields however you would like!
- Will I be able to view form information on an individual basis from my Visual Visitor dashboard?
- Yes, we have created a new menu item within the Reporting section of the dashboard that makes getting to your form data quick and easy.
Form Capture Set Up
To set up your Forms Capture integration, log in to the Visual Visitor dashboard app.visualvisitor.com and navigate to the “Configuration à Forms Capture menu item. Next, you can choose to create a new form capture by clicking “+ Add New Form ...
Form Capture Features and Benefits
Visual Visitor can now be integrated with your company’s existing website forms. This new feature allows you to track visitors that come to your site and fill out your lead capture form with the current and detailed data that the form collects. Now ...
What is Visual Visitor’s Form Capture feature?
What is Visual Visitor’s Form Capture feature and how will this enhance my Lead Capture process through Visual Visitor? We all use forms on our website to try to capture who is showing interest in our product or service. These range from your ...
Contact Form 7 Integration
Contact form 7, please just follow the link below to add the "html_id" to the contact form 7 shortcode. https://contactform7.com/faq/can-i-add-id-and-class-attributes-to-a-form-element/ when viewing the source, you will see "wpcf7" listed several ...
Anonymous Visitor Identification Common Uses
WEBSITE VISITOR TRACKING AND ANONYMOUS VISITOR IDENTIFICATION COMMON USES Gauge Outbound Sales Effectiveness Are you using social media for advertising? Are your cold calling methods effective? Wouldn’t you like to know which calls visit the site for ...