When setting up your Webhook integration, you have the option to send via Make.com if your system does not take a direct Webhook. In the example below, we will walk through how to send information to a Google Sheet in real-time with our Webhook Integration.
2. Next, select the + icon and search for Webhooks.
3. Choose the Trigger, Custom Webhook.
4. Choose an existing hook or create a new one by clicking Add.
5. Give your Webhook a name and click Save.
6. Copy the link populated by selecting 'Copy address to clipboard. We will use this to connect to Visual Visitor.
7. Go back to the Visual Visitor app and 'Edit' the user for this integration. Check the box to enable Webhook and paste the link.
8. Next, click Test Postback Now. Then update the User.
11. Next, Add a scenario, and select Google Sheets.
12. For your Acton, in this example, we choose to Add a Row.
13. Select your Google account (if you haven't already linked your Google and Make, click "Add").
14. Once you had added your Google Account, you will be prompted to map your requested Sheet and Fields.
15. Once you have mapped your fields, click OK to Save.
16. After Saving, click on 'Run once' to test your Scenario.
17. While the test is being Run, click back into the User on Visual Visitor and Test Postback Now. This will push data to your sheet.
18. Once tested, you can turn on your Scheduling if not done so already and you have completed your integration!