What are Who's Shopping filters & how do I use them?
Filters tell our crawlers which businesses to look out for when they're conducting a search. In other words, they indicate which leads would be a good fit for your business. The bulk of your customers will share some characteristics. They might work in the same industry or be located in the same city. By applying filters, you're letting us which characteristics are a must-have for your business. Our crawlers will exclude leads that don't match your filters.
What filters do we offer?
- States: you can seek out companies based on their state.
- Countries: you can seek out companies based on their country.
- Industries: you can seek out companies based on their industry.
- Revenue Range: you can seek out companies based on their revenue range.
- Employee Size: you can seek out companies based on their employee size.
- Exclude Industries: you can filter out companies based on their industry.
- Postal Code: you can filter out companies based on their postal code.
- Exclude Current Customers: you can filter out current customers by entering their domain.
- Exclude Domains: you can filter out other companies by entering their domain.
Interested in filters? Click here
to read an article about how to set and adjust filters.
How to Apply Filters to Who's Shopping Campaigns
When it comes to prospecting, specificity is key. Not every business that matches your target industry will be a good fit. To get the most out of your shopping campaigns, you should be setting filters. Filters let our crawlers know which businesses ...
Notification Settings for Custom Who's Shopping Campaigns
Custom Who's Shopping Campaigns can take 36-48 hours to populate depending on your selected terms. Why? We have to collect and mine the data before we can deliver answers. To receive updates on your campaign performance, make sure you update your ...
What is the difference between a Custom Campaign and a Prebuilt Campaign?
A Custom Who's Shopping Campaign is designed by you with your preferred keywords and filters. These targeted campaigns may take longer to deliver results. But the results will be more specific, and therefore higher-quality. If you're looking for ...
I don't see any leads in the custom campaign I created. What did I do wrong?
When you build a custom shopping campaign, it can take up to 48 hours for data to populate in your dashboard. Why? Our campaign crawlers need time to scour the internet and identify promising leads. In general, the more filters you set, the longer ...
Notification Settings for Prebuilt Who's Shopping Campaigns
It takes time for your prebuilt shopping campaigns to collect and deliver data. If you would like to receive daily, weekly, or monthly updates on your campaign performance, make sure you apply notification settings. How to Modify Notification ...