Will Identify Anyone Feature work on Consumers?
Yes. It will identify Consumers. By name!
You already understand that Visual Visitor currently only identifies business visitors. But now, we can identify ANYONE that you can get to click on a link (a link in a newsletter, personal email, anything). Once they click on the link, they have been Tagged. Now, anytime they return to your website (without clicking on the link again) you will be alerted – by name!
The alert will read: “Good news! Prospect - firstname.lastname@example.org - is on your website”
This means you know EXACTLY who the visitor is, not just the company!
- Integrates with any email provider
- Works with not just businesses, but consumers as well!
- Know EXACTLY who the visitor – get alerted by prospect name
- Create as many tracking campaigns as you like
- It’s really easy to use
Ideas for Uses:
- Combine with your email system and marketing as a lead nurturing solution.
- Use for sales when sending out any correspondence. Once a prospect has been Tagged, you get alerts every time they visit your site.
- Give every salesperson their own Campaign and track all your email correspondence.
- Manage for your customers – generating a new revenue stream for your business
- Combine with a retargeting campaign for even more ROI
How do I use Identify ANYONE in a single email?
Can I use Identify ANYONE without setting up an email campaign? Yes, you can! Visual Visitor can be manually inserted into any link within an email. This will allow you to benefit from all the wonderful features of Identify ANYONE even if you do ...
Can I use Identify ANYONE in an individual email?
Yes, you can! Visual Visitor can be manually inserted into any link within an email. This will allow you to benefit from all the wonderful features of Identify ANYONE even if you do not have a current email marketing plan. All you have to do is to ...
How to I set up 'Identify Anyone' Feature (email tracking)?
How to set up: 1. Log in to the Visual Visitor dashboard app.visualvisitor.com 2. Navigate to the “Configuration --> Email Campaigns” menu item 3. Click on “Add New Email Campaign” Assign a Campaign Name Optional - Source, Term, & Content 4. Find ...
What is Visual Visitor’s email campaign feature and how is it different from other products?
Visual Visitor can now be integrated with your current email campaign strategy! This new feature allows you to track email addresses that come to your site through your email blasts. All you have to do is to add the code we create (similar to the ...
How Does Client Email Tracking Work?
Email tracking is defined as the ability to monitor email delivery and send a notification back to the sender that the message was read or previewed. Visual Visitor takes that basic definition and expands it to better meet the needs of our client ...